Profit and Private Organizations
Hourly - $40 / hr
Half Day Rate (4hrs) $140
Daily Rate (10hrs) $350
Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations
Hourly - $30 / hr
Half Day Rate (4hrs) $100
Daily Rate (10hrs) $250
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due in order to hold a booking with the balance to be submitted 7 days prior to the event.
Facility users are required to provide their own indemnity insurance which shall include the church as an additional named insurer. See attached of a Sample Form.
Sound / Projection
Rate - $40/hr
If sound or projection is required a qualified representative of Squamish United Church will need to set up and monitor our system at the above rate.
All rentals will be required to submit a $100 deposit to be returned if the space is clean and no damage has occurred. If additional cleaning is required following an event you will be charged a cleaning fee of $35/Hr.
When a FOB and security code is issued to allow access a deposit of $50 will be required. Refundable upon the return of the FOB.
Higher frequency/monthy leases
Requests for a monthly price for higher frequency rentals will be discussed and decided upon the the Rental Committee of the SUC board.
Permissions to use the facilities of Squamish United Church (SUC) are subject to the following terms and conditions: Terms: No smoking or consumption of alcohol in or on the location site of Centrepoint In consideration of the permission hereby granted, the client agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. A person or persons duly authorized as agent or agents of the client will have authority over, be responsible for and remain with those persons using the facilities by permission granted under this Agreement at all times this Agreement is in effect and will take all reasonable actions to ensure the facilities are left undamaged and in a clean and tidy condition.
2. SUC reserves the right to cancel this Agreement by giving the client two (2) days written or verbal notice of the cancellation.
3. All cancellations of bookings by the client must be received in writing by SUC staff 48 hours prior to the date of the proposed use. Any cancellations given without written notice or under 48 hours prior to the date of the proposed use will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the amount paid above.
4. Liquor or illegal activities will not be permitted in facilities at any time, for any reason.
5. The client will permit all persons employed by SUC to enter the facilities during the use of the same by the client for the purposes of their employment.
6. The client agrees to abide by the following conditions: ·
- Dirty dishes & cups will be cleaned and placed back in the cupboard ·
- Counters and board room tables and other surfaces will be wiped clean ·
- All lights to be turned off and doors closed when exiting the building ·
- Food scraps will be disposed of in garbage bags and taken out when the client exits the building ·
- Plastic containers, paper and cardboard will be placed in appropriate recycling containers and taken out when the client exits the building ·
- Person(s) in charge will monitor garbage disposal by group participants and direct as necessary.
7. The client will be charged for costs incurred to clean, repair and/or replace any equipment facilities or other damages. This will be assessed by SUC designate, if required.
8. SUC, by virtue of this agreement, does not contract to provide any form of liability insurance with respect to any legal liability whatsoever that may arise out of the client’s activities.
9. The client will indemnify and hold harmless SUC against any and all claims, demands, loss, costs, damages, actions or suits or other proceedings whatsoever by any person or persons and whether in respect to damage to persons or property in any way arising out of or occasioned by the use of SUC facilities or any portion or portions of the Centrepoint premises by, or under or through the client.